Ocean Freight is one of the key elements in multimodal transportation service. In order to offer the best service possible, we have a dedicated ocean freight department specializing in FCL, LCL, Break-Bulk, Project Cargo and different types of cargoes on a global scale. The flexibility and range of Ocean Freight Services offered by Ha Thien Logistics provides our customer economical alternatives to other, more costly modes of transportation. Our worldwide logistics services cover not only shipments from port-to-port, but also the complete door-to-door supply chain solution.
Over the years, Ha Thien Logistics has fostered strong business relationship with all major international and regional ocean carriers.
We have service networks all over the world covering Europe, America, Asia, Africa, Australia, Southeast Asia, and other regions.
We are able to provide customers versions and documents, schedules notice, freight inquiries, insurance, railway, road transit transport, overseas transportation and other comprehensive services related to import and export transportation.
Our Sea Freight Services of HA THIEN LOGISITCS include:
* Master consolidator: Consolidation service for inbound and outbound from/Ex Hochiminh & Ex Haiphong to various destinations.
* FCL and LCL import and export; Issuance and verification of shipping documentation
* Export and import customs clearance; Door to Door Delivery
* Tri-angular Trade operating service; Certified industrial packing and crating
* Packing and crating of household goods, Warehousing, assembly and distribution logistics
* Letter of credit processing; Part & full vessel charter
* Conventional shipments (break-bulk, dry & liquid bulk); Volga-Don Sea/River navigation
* Sea/Air transportation; Sea/Road and Sea/Rail Intermodal Services;Transport and Marina Insurance
For any further information please contact our company.
Ha Thien International Shipping Service Company Limited
Address: 66/3 Street 14, Binh Trung Tay Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hotline: +84 938 696 121 - 36 766 4142