Import goods from Belgium to Vietnam
Belgium shares borders with France (620 km), Germany (167 km), Luxembourg (148 km) and the Netherlands (450 km). The total area of this water, including the water surface area, is 33,990 square kilometers; its own land area is 30,528 km2. Belgium has three main geographical regions: the coastal plain in the northwest and the central plateau both belong to the Anglo-Belgian Delta; The Ardennes highlands in the southeast are part of the Hercynian tectonic belt. The Paris Delta occupies a quarter of the small southernmost tip of Belgium, the Belgian Lorraine.
Because there are Vietnamese people in Belgium, it is very simple to send gifts, business, samples, letters from Belgium to Vietnam. As a shipping service provider, Ha Thien Logistics is proud to be a unit specializing in transporting goods that are:
- Electronics: Computers, phones, camcorders, music players, game consoles, movie projectors, home sound systems, studio sound systems...
– Household appliances: Clothes, shoes, watches, jewelry, ceramics, glass, children's toys, ...
– Antiques, collectibles, sportswear, and unique items… Which are only available in the Belgian market.
Ship goods from Belgium to Vietnam
Receive goods from 0.1 kg or more to Belgium. There are many services and rates for customers to choose freely.
– Delivery service by DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT
* In particular, Ha Thien Express also has additional transportation services:
- Carry-on service.
– LCL, FCL cargo service by sea.
Sending goods from Belgium to Vietnam is also the same time from Vietnam to Belgium, with only 4-6 working days and delivery to customers.
Shipping goods from Belgium to Vietnam with the following calculation method:
Similar to the way to calculate goods from Vietnam to Belgium, shipping from Belgium to Vietnam is calculated according to the regulations of the carrier.
– For heavy and neat goods, the number of kilograms can be calculated.
– For bulky goods, it is calculated according to the size: length x width x height divided by 5000.
After packing is finished, calculated by two ways of measuring, it will give the number of kilograms by weight and the number of kilograms by mass. Compare to get the largest number of kilograms to calculate the shipping price.
In addition, when goods return to Vietnam, there will be tax (if any) incurred.
Taxes will be based on imported goods and the value of goods.
For more information, please contact our company.
HA THIEN INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SERVICES CO., LTD
Address: 66/3 Street 14, Binh Trung Tay Ward, City. Thu Duc, HCMC
Hotline: +84 938 696 121 - 36 766 4142